QR Property has the following parts:
1. Dashboard: This is where you view at a glance your collection rate for your invoices, as well as the vacant units that they're currently handling in a building.
2. Inventory: This is where you can add units to the inventory, as well as include details about the unit such as the agent handle, unit information, contracts, and tenants.
3. Clients: Where you can add either owners or tenants, as well as enter or update their contact information and monthly dues.
4. Invoices: This is where you can create and check open invoices.
5. Settings: This is where you can set payment items, adjustments for late payments, and invoice numbers.
Last updated: October 24, 2017