By using QuickReach, whether through the QuickReach Partner web app (app.quickreach.co), QuickReach Partner mobile app for Android or iOS, and QuickReach Customer mobile app for Android or iOS (“Service” or “Services”) and all content, services, and products available at or through the blog, websites, and apps owned by BlastAsia Inc. (”we”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Any new features to current Service, including the release of new content or apps, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service from time to time and you will be informed of these changes. Continued use of the Service after notice of any change in to the Terms shall constitute your consent to such changes. You will be given notice through electronic mail or by publishing the changes on https://quickreach.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/815325-terms-of-service
I. General Terms and Conditions
i. You must be at least 13 years old to use this Service.
ii. QuickReach Partner Account or Customer Account (collectively, “Account” or “Accounts”) registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not allowed.
iii. You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process.
iv. We only allow a 1:1 relationship between login credentials and people for each Account. This means a single login cannot be used by multiple people. You may create separate logins for as many people as deemed necessary.
v. You have sole responsibility for ensuring the security of your Account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. For more details, see section on “Personal and Organizational Information Privacy”.
vi. You are responsible for all information posted and activity that occurs under your Account (“Content” or “Contents”). This applies to Content posted by you or by other users under your Account. For more details, see sections on “Copyright and Content Ownership” and “User Generated Content”
vii. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). For more details, see section on “Spamming and Illegal Activities”
viii. You understand that BlastAsia Inc. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
ix. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BlastAsia Inc., or any other BlastAsia Inc. service. On the other hand, any integrations authorized by BlastAsia Inc. that involve modifying another website is allowed.
x. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BlastAsia Inc..
xi. BlastAsia Inc. may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
xii. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any QuickReach user or BlastAsia Inc. employee will result in immediate account termination.
xiii. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
xiv. The failure of BlastAsia Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BlastAsia Inc. and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BlastAsia Inc. (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
II. Description of the Service
QuickReach is a SaaS product that has the following components:
· a web app that organizations (involved in hospitality, building, office, and community support services) use to manage customer relations by improving communications with existing customers, tracking the sale of services, and facilitating mobile payments for these services . It comes with a free mobile app extension called QuickReach Partner Mobile App.
· a free mobile app called QuickReach Customer that customers of these organizations use to send requests, communicate with staff, book appointments with the establishments that they are linked with, and pay for the services that they have availed.
i. QuickReach Web App
The QuickReach Web App (“Web App”) is primarily used by organizations in managing requests from their customers. Organizations sign up for a QuickReach Partner Account via www.app.quickreach.co and go through a registration process. The features of the web app are:
- Broadcast Messaging
- Ticket Dashboard
- Customer Profiles
- Customer Linking
- Menu Setup
The QuickReach Partner Web App also has the following extensions: QR Booking (a booking management tool), QR Pay (a payment management tool), and QR Property (a property management tool)
The Partner Web App also includes the following features: QR Property (a property management tool) and QR Booking (a booking system)
ii. QuickReach Partner Mobile App
The QuickReach Partner mobile app for iOS and for Android run parallel with the web app. The QuickReach Partner Mobile app (both for iOS and Android) has the following features:
- Ticket list
- Broadcast Messaging
- Customer List
iThe QuickReach Partner Mobile app is free for download and requires staff to have an existing QuickReach Partner Account that has been invited or setup through the QuickReach Web App
iii. QuickReach Customer App
The QuickReach Customer app (“Customer App”) is primarily used by customers of organizations to send out requests. It is free for download for iOS and Android devices. Partner Establishments can link their customers to their account by sending an invite. The customer then downloads the app and enters the temporary log in info provided by the invitation email. Once connected, guests/tenants see the services offered by organizations in their home page. After clicking on a service, they enter a request. This will create a chat thread for that request. Guests/Tenants can then communicate with the organization. Other features of the Mobile App are the following:
III. User Sign Up
To sign up for a Partner Account or Customer Account (“Account”), you need to provide all required information in order to access or use the Services. We strongly recommend that if you represent an organization and intend to use the Services for internal use, you and all other users from your organization should sign up for Partner Accounts by providing your organizational contact information. This includes using your organizational email address. You agree to: a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required during the sign up process; and b) maintain and update the information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you fail to do so, or if BlastAsia Inc. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to terminate your Account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services.
IV. Personal and Organizational Information Privacy
V. Communications from BlastAsia Inc.
The Service may include certain communications from BlastAsia Inc., such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters. You understand that these communications shall be considered part of using the Service. As part of our policy to provide you total privacy, we also provide you the ability to opt out from receiving newsletters from us. However, you will not be able to opt-out from receiving service announcements and administrative messages.
VI. Fees and Payments
i. General Terms
1. The Account Owner is, by default, the individual from an organization who registers a Partner Account. The Account Owner will be the recipient of invoices issued to the organization, holds the responsibility of settling subscription fees that the organization may incur. The Account Owner can be updated in the Subscription tab under Settings.
2. The use of the Service through the Customer Account in the QuickReach Mobile App is free. The use of the Service through a Partner Account in the QuickReach Web App is free until the Partner sells products and services which will be charged a platform fee.
3. Platform Fees. QuickReach will charge the Partner Establishment a minimal Platform Fee for every successful transaction that has come through the app. The Platform Fee shall be determined by an agreement between the Partner Establishment and the QuickReach Team.
4. Mobile payment fees. It is the Partner Establishment’s responsibility to set who will pay for the Mobile payment fees. Mobile payment fees are additional fees set by the mobile payment app such as Paypal and Coins.ph. These fees may range from 1-% of the total transaction fee, depending on the mobile payment platform’s discretion.
5. If you are paying using a different currency, the fee will be based on the exchange rate on the invoice date.
ii. Billing & Payment
1. For customers paying using mobile payment platforms, QuickReach receives these payments on behalf of the Partner Establishment. All revenue collected during the week shall be disbursed to the Partner Establishment’s mobile wallet or bank account, with the platform fees and mobile payment fees for all transactions (regardless of the payment method chosen by the customer) deducted from the revenue.
2. Should the amount received in mobile payments be less than the total amount incurred in Platform fees, QuickReach will then send a bill to the Partner Establishment for the remainder of the unsettled fees.
3. The bill is sent every 1st of the month and is due on the 15th of the same month. The billing period starts on the 26th day of each month and ends on the 25th of the next month. Each bill will cover a billing period which ends on the previous month.
4. Payments can be made via PayPal, Coins.PH, by check or bank deposit. Payment details shall be coordinated with the assigned QuickReach representative. For Paypal payments, payment settings are managed inside PayPal and not by BlastAsia Inc.
5. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
6. If the Account Owner fails to settle the bill on or before the due date, BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to deactivate the Partner Account until the fees have been settled. All Content created during the use of the Service will still be available should the Partner Account be reactivated.
iii. Miscellaneous Terms
1. BlastAsia Inc. will not have access to any credit card information, and your use of PayPal is governed by its own terms and conditions that are not included in this Terms of Service.
2. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
VII. Closing an Account and Account Deactivation & Termination
i. Closing an Account
1. To close your QuickReach account, contact your assigned BlastAsia Inc. representative. The deactivation of your account will occur 24 hours after your transaction with the assigned representative.
2. After closing a Partner Account, all users inside the Partner Account will be denied of access to the web app.
3. All Content created inside the web app will be stored for a maximum of 180 days before the account is terminated and all Content will be permanently removed.
4. A closed Partner Account cannot be reopened and closing a Partner Account cannot be undone.
ii. Account Deactivation & Termination
2. Inactivity. A Partner Account can be deactivated if the Partner Establishment has been found to be unresponsive to customer requests or messages, or if the Partner Establishment has not complied with the onboarding process such as failure to display the marketing collaterals provided to them by QuickReach, and not inviting the customers to the app.
3. Accounts that are tagged as for deactivation will receive an email notification regarding the impending deactivation of their account, and will have a number of days to comply with the requirements before the account is deactivated.
3. BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to terminate a Partner Account if it has been deactivated for a continuous period of 180 days, regardless of the reason for deactivation.
4. We will provide 30 days prior notice of such termination and Content backup options by email. Content backup is only applicable to Partner Accounts. Upon termination, all Content will be permanently deleted.
5. BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
VIII. Changes to the Service and Prices
i. BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
ii. Prices of all the Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from BlastAsia Inc. by email. Such notice may also be available at any time on www.quickreach.co, the QuickReach social media accounts, or the Service itself.
iii. BlastAsia Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
IX. Copyright and Content Ownership
X. User Generated Content
You may transmit or publish Content created by you using the Service. However, you shall be solely responsible for such content and the consequences of its transmission or publication. Any content made public will be publicly accessible through the internet and may be crawled and indexed by search engines. You are responsible for ensuring that you do not accidentally make any private content publicly available. Any content that you may receive from other users of the Service, is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and you agree not to use, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license or otherwise exploit such content for any purpose, without the express written consent of the person who owns the rights to such content. In the course of using of the Service, if you come across any content with copyright notice(s) or any copy protection feature(s), you agree not to remove such copyright notice(s) or disable such copy protection feature(s) as the case may be. By making any copyrighted/copyrightable content available on the Service you affirm that you have the consent, authorization or permission, as the case may be from every person who may claim any rights in such content to make such content available in such manner. Further, by making any content available in the manner aforementioned, you expressly agree that BlastAsia Inc. will have the right to block access to or remove such content made available by you, if BlastAsia Inc. receives complaints concerning any illegality or infringement of third party rights in such content. By using the Service and transmitting or publishing any content using such Service, you expressly consent to determination of questions of illegality or infringement of third party rights in such content by the agent designated by BlastAsia Inc. for this purpose.
XI. Spamming and Illegal Activities
You agree to be solely responsible for the Content of your transmissions through the Service. You agree not to use the Services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or is otherwise objectionable, offends religious sentiments, promotes racism, contains viruses, or that which infringes or may infringe intellectual property or other rights of another. You agree not to use the Services for the transmission of "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", “phishing” or unsolicited mass distribution of email. BlastAsia Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have used the Services for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
XII. Sample Files and Applications
For the purpose of demonstrating the use of the Service, BlastAsia Inc. may provide sample files such as screenshots and applications. The information contained in any such sample files and applications consists of random data. BlastAsia Inc. makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, usefulness, completeness or reliability of the information or the sample files and applications.
QuickReach, QuickReach logo, the names of individual Services and their logos are trademarks of BlastAsia Inc. You agree not to display or use, in any manner, these trademarks without BlastAsia Inc.’s prior consent.
XIV. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS-AND-AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. BLASTASIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BLASTASIA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: 1) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS; 2) THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR VIRUS FREE; 3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, 4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, ERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND 5) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
USE OF ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM BLASTASIA, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
XV. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT BLASTASIA SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF BLASTASIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH BLASTASIA RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE TERMINATION OF SUCH SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLASTASIA’S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BlastAsia Inc., its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Service in violation of another party's rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Service, except where such use is authorized by BlastAsia Inc..
XVII. Governing Law
These Terms of Service shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Pasig in the Philippines.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules for Arbitration of the Philippine Dispute Resolution Center, Inc (PDRCI). The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator, to be appointed by the Chairman of the PDRCI. The place of arbitration shall be Pasig City. Any award by the arbitration tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties.
XIX. END OF TERMS OF SERVICE
If you have any questions or concerns regarding BlastAsia Inc.’s Terms of Service for QuickReach, please contact BlastAsia Inc. at email@example.com or at 35F The Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 Philippines. We will respond to all inquiries within 30 days of receipt upon ascertaining your identity.
Last updated: 23 March 2017